The company provides services to both individuals and corporate bodies, locally and internationally. Through its membership in the AVIS Budget Group, Inc., the rent-a-car segment of the business has direct links with all 10,000 AVIS rental locations, in approximately 175 countries around the world. As a result its membership to this group, the rent-a-car arm of the business receives bookings from all over the world.
This service involves organizations out-sourcing their transportation departments. The scheme has the following advantages for corporate and personal customers:
- Provision of used or new vehicles, usually between 2-4 years depending on the organization
- Provision of replacement vehicles at no extra cost, when a leased vehicle is undergoing servicing or repairs
- The recruitment, training and management of chauffeurs
- The potential to reduce and control operating cost for any organization that engages the AVIS Fleet Management Service
- Allows client companies the opportunity to improve their focus on the core of their business
- Allows client companies to gain access to resources that are not available internally for the organization and management of vehicles.
We provide well trained, uniformed and professional chauffeurs who will meet your needs in the areas of defensive driving, car maintenance, fuel management, good knowledge of road networks, journey management and customer services.
Avis Nigeria Chauffeur Services take off the burden of recruiting, training and management of chauffeurs while you concentrate on the core of your business.
Avis Haulage provides an efficient and effective distribution solution to national and multinational organizations with the essential daily haulage requirements that guarantee end-to-end distribution of goods. Our haulage service lease period ranges between 5-7 years.