Avis has maintained a small but focused technology savvy management team comprising of multi-skilled professionals with diverse experience and knowledge to drive and manage the affairs of the business.
Do you have what it takes to fit into our team of professionals? Send your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com. See below the list of our current openings
Avis Nigeria has set out to be an innovative customer oriented company, with the sole aim of providing an esteemed car rental service for both individual and corporate bodies. Our services range from short term rentals to long term lease. This is the centre of the company’s activities in Nigeria as we take the laurel in giving our clients their much deserved satisfaction.
- Minimum of Secondary school education is preferred
- Must be medically fit and preferably aged between 25 and 35 years
- Good communication skill will be an added advantage.
- Leaving around VI/Lekki/Ajah&Ojodu-Berger will be an added advantage
- Must have a valid drivers’ license
- Should have minimum of two (3) years work experience as a professional driver.
- Must be a matured, respectful and honest person.
- To ensure cleanliness of assigned vehicle at all times.
- To ensure that assigned vehicle is in good working condition at all times.
- To drive carefully at all times to ensure safety of passengers, other road users and assigned vehicle.
- To carry out periodic checks on assigned vehicle to determine maintenance needs and report same timely.
Interested in starting a career with Avis Nigeria? Kindly fill the form below and we will contact you once there is an opening.